Can you please tell me how it got to be September…and not just September, but September 2011!? I can’t believe the last time I blogged it was November 2010! Almost one whole year ago. And it’s not that I haven’t thought of a hundred topics between then and now!
Here are a few topics that have come to mind in all this time:
- Do you flip or do you flop? This is based on a hysterical conversation my mom and I had in the car one day about people wearing flip-flops.
- Oh Mr President why must I see you on TV again? I’ve seen him on TV more than all the reruns of yester year.
- (Un)Creative Hollywood and the money you make. You get paid HOW MUCH to just remake something that we already saw?!
- Entitlement programs – politicians are the #1 recipients!
- Surviving a LONG road trip…
- Can you really have too many electronic devices? And is it going to far if you have one implanted in your body? 🙂
- Breaking up with big banks! I’m sorry, but those fees you want to charge me – they just don’t fit into my budget!
- Supporting my entrepreneur friends and family. What I love about Wickedly Wooden (www.wickedlywooden.net) and Rinse Bath & Body (www.rinsesoap.com) and my own little handcrafted items!